Our Branch Managers serve as the operation leader for one of our many locations. Our Branch Managers develop and sustain long-term relationships, with a focus on operations, client retention, business development, employee retention, and champions company culture, while providing oversight for field operations. The ideal candidate will have a solid business understanding, strong leadership abilities, and great customer relations skills. Ideal candidates are the type of leader who motivates and encourages the team toward greater efficiency and have a vision for future growth.
Compensation is commensurate with experience with a base salary range of $55,000 to $75,000/yr. plus profit sharing, benefits, company car, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a book of business within your assigned branch with P&L oversight.
- Manage a team to include Account Manager, Field Supervisors, Crew Leaders and Crew Members (Approximate team size of 25-35 team members).
- Create work plans and ensure these are followed to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Identify, estimate and support selling of annual maintenance and snow goals.
- Proactively present site enhancement ideas to existing customers.
- Meet with clients to ensure Enviroscapes is performing above expectations and to communicate the services we provide.
- Conduct property audits and quality control checks and efficiencies to ensure production goals are being met.
- Lead and facilitate or assist in the resolution of customer problems or concerns.
- Ensure renewals of current accounts.
- Communicate regularly with the Crew Leaders to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
- Procure materials, subcontractors and ensure proper handoff of project to Field Supervisor.
- Work with Account Management in overall leadership of branch, as well as ensure that we find the most efficient way to maximize assets and production.
- Ensure branch financial goals are met by maintaining acceptable gross margins for both base contract work and ancillary services.
- Organize our talented crew members for quality performance and efficiency.
- Results-driven and customer-focused mindset.
- Excellent organization and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Desire to learn all aspects of running a business and willingness to get directly involved wherever needed to support the team.
- Ability to create a positive environment for employees which encourages teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to coach, manage, and develop a team.
- Positive attitude, takes initiative, team oriented, and strong role model.
- Driver’s License, ability to pass DOT Physical (Required).
- This position is fast-paced and takes a competitive spirit to be successful.
- Must be able to lift/carry materials up to 50lbs, move about the work site, communicate efficiently and effectively on the telephone or in person, and complete required paperwork.
- Exposed to dust, pollen, chemicals, cold and heat in an external environment.
- Requires extended periods of walking, standing, kneeling, bending and lifting, up to 100% of a workday.
- External environment with all weather and terrain exposure. Exposed to equipment that may cause cuts and significant bodily injury. Safety equipment includes gloves, work boots, company uniform, earplugs and safety glasses.
- 401K with company match up to 4%
- Company vehicle
- Medical, dental and vision
- PTO Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Recognition programs and performance bonuses
Enviroscapes provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.